Free School Meal Information
If your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2, they will receive Universal Free School Meals. However, applying for Free School Meals in these years and also for older pupils enables the school to receive an extra £1,300 which can be spent to provide extra support in school (please see Pupil Premium pages on our website).
It is really important that if you are in receipt of any of the benefits below and think that you may be entitled, you can apply for Free School Meals by clicking on the link below and following the instructions.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed Element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (Provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Universal Credit