- Ogden Trust resources - for example Phizzi Problem solving, Phizzi practicals etc www.ogdentrust.com/resources
- Marvin and Milo experiments - http://www.physics.org/marvinandmilo.asp
- Science Museum resources - eg Rocket mice etc - https://learning-resources.sciencemuseum.org.uk/resources/?keystage=ks2&type=at-home
- 101 experiments on Sublime science site - www.sublimescience.com/free-science-experiments/
- ASE great bug hunt (fun whether competition runs or not?) - http://www.schoolscience.co.uk/bughunt
- Science Sparks - www.science-sparks.com/science-experiments-for-kids/
- WhizzPopBang magazine - www.whizzpopbang.com - maybe now's the time to get some back issues!
- BP resources - https://bpes.bp.com/resources/list
- Twinkl's Coronavirus support pages for parents - https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resources/free-resources-parents/science-free-resources-parents/science-science-free-resources-parents
- 100 activities from the Scout Association - www.scouts.org.uk/the-great-indoors/
*Check with an adult first*
What you will need:
How will you make this a fair test?
- same amount of liquid
How often will you check?
- every hour?
- every day?
Did they all freeze?
Why did some liquids not freeze?
Why did they freeze at different times?
Try and record your results in a table and plot the results on a graph. Have fun! 😃