Year 2's P.E. day will be on a Wednesday. Please send your children into school in their full P.E. kit on this day.
Here are just a few reminders:
- Please send your child into school with a drinks bottle that is clearly labelled with their name. The drinks must not be energy drinks or fizzy.
- Children will be dismissed at 3.25pm. Giraffes will be dismissed from the arrival door and Elephants and Parrots will be dismissed from the doors in the KS1 Hall.
- Fruit for morning break will be provided in school. Children do not need to bring in snacks from home.
- Children do not need to bring in any equipment, as pencil cases and resources are provided by school.
- Please ensure that all items (jumpers, bags, coats etc) are clearly labelled with your child's name.
- Children can continue to come into school in their PE kit on their PE day. We will update you when our PE day has been finalised.
- The children will continue to be sent home with a home reading book and diary. We will let you know when these are due to go home and update you on the book changing days shortly.
- We kindly ask that children do not bring items from home into school (toys etc), incase they get lost.