The school has been classed as Good in its last OFSTED report. It is a three form standalone Academy that offers excellent educational opportunities to the pupils in the local area. We aim to maintain and develop the school tradition of providing the highest quality of education and support, and to encourage our students to have confidence in themselves and a sense of self-worth, along with looking to develop within the student a sense of responsibility and service to the school and the community.
The academy is also a fully accessible mainstream school to 27 children with physical difficulties.
Class Teacher Vacancy for September 2018 MPR/UPR
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
A fantastic opportunity for a teacher to join our happy, successful, caring and
We are looking for a committed, hard-working, enthusiastic teacher who is able to
demonstrate good classroom practice. Timberley Academy has a strong team of staff
who continually strive for the best possible outcomes for our children.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the appointment at the beginning of
the Autumn Term 2018.
We can offer you:
• A forward thinking school, striving for continual improvement and innovation.
• A welcoming and friendly school with a positive ethos.
• A place to build positive relationships to support and care for children and help meet
• A supportive, enthusiastic, dedicated and highly motivated staff and trust board
• Opportunities to be part of delivering an exciting and fun curriculum.
• The opportunity for continuing professional development.
For NQTs we offer a comprehensive NQT induction program which includes:
• An in school mentor to oversee your first year and help make it a success.
• Opportunities to observe and learn from other teachers.
• Additional training for areas such as special needs, subject areas
plus any personal training needs.
Closing Date: Friday 4th May 2018
All successful applicants for any job, will need to complete an Enhanced DBS check. Which is a requirement for working in school. References and a clear DBS will be required prior to starting the role.