Home Page

Timberley Academy

Who are the other people providing services to children with SEND in school?


  • Learning Mentors
  • Pastoral Care Manager
  • Additional Speech and Language Therapy input to provide a higher level of service to the school.
  • CAT team
  • Educational Psychology Service
  • Sensory Service for children with visual or hearing needs
  • Speech and Language Therapy
  • PSS (Pupil and school support)
  • BSS (City of Birmingham School)
  • School Nurse
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Physiotherapy
  • ADHD nurse

Superbia Perseverantia et Passionem Pride, Perseverance and Passion