Home Page

Timberley Academy

Which agencies might become involved with your child?

In collaboration with our trustees, Timberley Academy work with many different outside agencies to identify any specific needs of our children. These include:


Pupil and School Support (PSS)

Speech and Language Therapy- Chatterboxes

School Nurses

City of Birmingham School (COBs) Emotional and Behavioural Needs

Communication and Autism Team (CAT)

Physical Difficulties Support Service (PDSS)

Educational Psychologist


Occupational Therapy



If your child requires support from these services, school will always discuss this with you and request permission.


Line Counter Clip Art

Superbia Perseverantia et Passionem Pride, Perseverance and Passion