Home Page

Timberley Academy

How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child's progress in school?


  • If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.
  • If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to the Vice Principal forInclusion or Principal
  • If you are still not happy you can speak to the school SEND Governor.

Superbia Perseverantia et Passionem Pride, Perseverance and Passion