wc21st Jan 2019
A suggested kit list is as follows:
- Rainproof coat
- Warm casual clothing e.g. jeans (or warmer trousers) with tee-shirts and warm sweaters, sweatshirts and/or fleece (we recommend two complete changes of out clothing).
- Warm hat and gloves
- Sufficient changes of underwear and socks to last the week
- Towels (these are not provided)
- Separate footwear for indoors and outdoors (the latter maybe trainers, but strong sturdy comfortable walking shoes/boots would be preferable – they may get muddy!
- Warm nightwear
- Pens, pencils and notebook (these will be provided by school if pupils do not want to bring them from home)
- A small amount of pocket money for tuck or to buy author’s books (no more than £10)
- Plastic bags or carrier bags (as laundry bags or for packing shoes and damp towels)